Sunday, August 23, 2009

Petticoat Dream


I had a dream that I got my order from In the Starlight. Then I was standing in the corner of my living room getting my picture taken by Japanese photographers. It was almost like a continuation of the Misako Aoki dream. But in this dream, they wanted me to talk to the video camera too, in Japanese! I barely remember any Japanese from college so I was really struggling. And I was having a serious wardrobe malfunction: my petticoat was extra poofy but in the wrong place. It was rising up over my stomach and made me look like I was pregnant. I kept trying to explain to the photographers that something was wrong with my petti, but I didn't have the words right. It was a really weird dream.

Then I woke up and wanted to put on my pink floral dress with the new petticoat. It took me a few minutes of laying in bed thinking about it before I realized that the order isn't here yet. Maybe tomorrow. Even though I have a bit of anxiety about the order, I'm really looking forward to what's coming. My current petticoat is so not working. I didn't know when I ordered it, but it's only 10 inches long. I have to pin it to my clothes so it's in the proper place when I wear lolita. It's like a butt ruffle. That's what I get for ordering without measurements from Bodyline. I was only thinking of the waist and hoping that fit, when I should have been thinking of length as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment