Friday, August 21, 2009

In the Mail!

I heard from the ladies at In The Starlight and my skirt is in the mail. Their customer service is so awesome! Skirt's currently pictured to the left. Coming along with it are a petticoat, bloomers, and a hairbow. I'm wondering how the bow will sit on my head. From the pictures on their website, it looked like a good investment. But of course my curls make some styles look weird. We'll see!

I had two skirts by them from the old catalog that were lost in the flood. They were workhorses. I'd wear each at least once a week. I machine washed and dried them. A few times I handwashed and wrung out in the bathtub. The lace was awesome and heavy duty strong, but still all soft and pleasant. I'm going to try my damnest to treat this new skirt nicer than those older ones, so it'll probably last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment